Safely hiking at the ancient path paved on the edge of the cliffs we enjoy the astonishing views between the rocks and Kalampaka! The path that we will follow was used in the middle ages by the monks who lived in the ruined small monastery of Twelve Apostles. The rock of Great Saint also used to be part of the ancient fortifications of the town below thousands of years ago.
What to bring with you:
- Comfortable clothes.
- Climbing shoes.
- Hat, sun block and sunglasses.
- Backpack with bottled water.
- Waterproof jacket during the winther months.
- Pick up and drop off service.
- All required equipment.
- Photo stop at imposing points of Meteora.
- Engish speaking tour leader. Tour leaders can be provided to other languages too at an extra fee.
- Free bottle of water and coffee are being provided during the tour.
- Free wi-fi on board.
- All taxes and services are being included the price.
- Free cancellation within at least 10 days of departure.
- Cancellations received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused vouchers are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment