Don’t miss the unique experience of rappelling the rocks of Meteora using climbing equipment. It’s an easy activity that does not require previous experience. We will gather at Ntoupiani rock to get instructions on safety, techniques and the proper use of the equipment. Then with the help of our guide we will rappel a 20 meter route! Meeting point is at Kastraki village,Panagia Doupiani church. Following the main road from Kalampaka to Meteora monasteries you can see the small church of St. Marry Doupiani (a.k.a Zoodochou pigis church) uphill on the northern side of Kastraki Village
What to bring with you:
- Hiking shoes or sneakers.
- Backpack with bottled water.
- Comfortable clothes.
- A long sleeved t- shirt is recommended.
- Sun block.
- Sunglasses and a hat.
- Pick up and drop off service.
- All required equipment.
- Photo stop at imposing points of Meteora.
- Engish speaking tour leader. Tour leaders can be provided to other languages too at an extra fee.
- Free bottle of water and coffee are being provided during the tour.
- Free wi-fi on board.
- All taxes and services are being included the price.
- Free cancellation within at least 10 days of departure.
- Cancellations received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused vouchers are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.