Get the chance to experience climbing in one of the most popular areas of the world, a mecca for climbing enthusiasts. Depending on your experience on rock-climbing we will recommend the appropriate route and our climbing guides will teach beginners basic climbing techniques or reveal to more advanced climbers the secrets and magic of the rocky pinnacles. Having reached the top of the rocks, you will enjoy the view of this unique area. Our guides will ensure your safety and provide climbing equipment to make your activity perfectly secure and fun. Meeting point is at Kastraki climbing site parking lot. Following the main road from Kalampaka to Meteora monasteries continue for 1km after passing St Nicolas Monastery. The parking space is located on the right side of an uphil left turn.
What to bring with you:
- Comfortable clothes.
- Climbing shoes (recommended) or runners.
- Hat, sun block and sunglasses.
- Backpack with bottled water.
- A long sleeved t- shirt is recommended.
- Pick up and drop off service.
- All required equipment.
- Photo stop at imposing points of Meteora.
- Engish speaking tour leader. Tour leaders can be provided to other languages too at an extra fee.
- Free bottle of water and coffee are being provided during the tour.
- Free wi-fi on board.
- All taxes and services are being included the price.
- Free cancellation within at least 10 days of departure.
- Cancellations received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused vouchers are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.