We make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Please read this policy to learn about our privacy practices. By visiting this website, you are accepting the practices described herein.
A. Personal Information we collect and how we collect it
When you for example, want to purchase products or services (and we will make it clear to you at the time what we need from you) it is a certain need to provide us with your personal information in order to be the website totally function.
When you purchase services and/or products: You provide us with your name, birth date, credit card details, including card number, card type, cardholder name, expiry date, billing address and delivery details when you place an order through our website or other channel.
When you contact us or our customer service personnel: When you contact us by email, phone or post, for example dealing with our customer service personnel, you provide us with your personal information such as name, email address etc.
Via implicit data capture measures when you visit the website: In addition to the information which you may volunteer to us, certain information is automatically collected when you visit our website via tracking technologies employed by us from time to time such as cookies. These cookies collect information including technical information from your computer whenever you visit the website such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, your operating system and platform, browser type and version and referrer website as well as providing us with information about your shopping preferences, viewed/searched-for products and on site activity. If you are a wireless user and gain Internet access via a mobile phone you or other devices should contact your wireless provider to find out if they collect personal information about you.
When you provide certain content to our website, for example customer reviews.
From third party sources, for example credit checking agencies: We may receive information about you from other sources, for example from credit reference agencies to guard against fraud or we may receive your address and delivery information from third parties engaged for security or fraud-protection purposes.
B. Cookies policy
i) Specifically, we use the following cookies:
a) Analytics cookies: We’re constantly improving our website to simplify the search and booking process. The most helpful information we get for this is from analytics cookies that anonymously define how users interact with and navigate our page.
b) Social media cookies: We may embed content from social media sites to share social widgets or personalize your experience based on the information you’ve previously shared with your social accounts.
c) Technical & Functional Cookies: We use these cookies to ensure the most secure and effective website possible. These cookies are necessary to provide the services you are requesting.
d) Functionality cookies: These are strictly necessary to provide the services requested by users on this website.
ii) Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and facilitate an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookies regarding your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports regarding website activities for the website operators and provide other services related to website use and internet use. Google may also transfer this information to third parties, provided that this is legally prescribed or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
iii) Social plugins
Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) from the social networking site facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins can be identified by one of Facebook’s logos (a white “f” on a blue tile or a “messenger” icon). In case you access a webpage of our website using such a plugin, your browser will contact the Facebook server and load the visual presentation of the plugin as well as present it to you. During this exercise, the Facebook server receives information concerning your visit of the website of our internet presence as well as further data like your IP address.
When the plugin is loaded, Facebook transmits the content of the then visible plugin directly to your browser and integrates it into the page on our website. We therefore have no influence on the amount of data that Facebook is able to collect using these plugins. Information concerning the subject matter is made available by Facebook‘s data protection policy. If you are logged in to Facebook at the time, it can associate your visit to the page to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the ‘Like’ button or by posting a comment, the information you give is then sent directly to Facebook and saved there. If you do not have a Facebook account, it is still possible for Facebook to identify and store your IP address after you have clicked the Facebook note. If you have a Facebook account and do not want Facebook to collect data about you from our website and connect it to your member data saved on Facebook, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.It is also possible to block Facebook social plugins by using add-ons for your browser.
b) We are also use a Google Maps plug-in
C. How we use the information we collect and with whom it is shared
i) How do we use your information?
In particular, we will use your information for the following general purposes as long as you have given us your consent:
- For fulfilling orders: When you place an order for products or services via our website or other distribution channels, we will use your information to process the requested transaction, fulfill your order and provide you with the products and services you expect.
- For responding to your queries: In order to address your query, you may be contacted by email, over the telephone, or other communication method by a member of one of our customer service teams. We may also use your contact details to send you follow-up information about a booking (for example, regarding changes to booked travel or unavoidable travel disruptions affecting your journey in order to help you make alternative travel arrangements). We may contact you via email, phone or other communication channel to respond to suggestions you may send to us (for example about our website, products and services) and to assess and announce the results of surveys, competitions, and other contests you may have participated in. For quality assurance and training reasons we record most of our telephone calls with our customers. Some information including customer emails received by us may be used by us for testimonials though your personal information, such as an email address or contact details, will never be displayed publicly by us.
- For improving your onsite experience and providing you with information about products and services, special offers and promotions: We use the information gathered from your permanent cookie file (see above our Cookies Policy) in conjunction with other personal information provided by you, so that we can create a more effective website by assessing content and traffic flows on the site. We use this information to provide you with a more personalized experience on the website, help you to navigate the site effortlessly and to display particular products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. When you place a reservation via our website or other distribution channel, we may use your personal information to contact you with details of special offers, promotions and other information and to send you our newsletters where we think these will be of interest and you consented to receiving promotional communications.
- For internal operations and analysis: We may also use your personal information for internal administration, analysis and quality assurance purposes, including fraud prevention. We use your personal information to help us guard against fraud. In addition to processing, confirming, and fulfilling the travel or other services you request, we may use certain data for administrative and analytical purposes such as information systems management, accounting, billing, and audits. We may also use personal information to provide you other services, such as sending you an email notification regarding the status of your travel plans or informing you about special promotions, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, flight specials, trip information, or other travel opportunities from us or our marketing partners.
ii) Who do we share your information with and why?
D. Display of tailored advertising
We are committed to providing you with relevant content and information. To do this, we may, through cookies and other technologies, collect information about your travel-related searches. We use this information, together with other information we have collected about you, to serve you with ads, on our website or elsewhere online, that match your apparent interests. Please note that we do not combine the information we collect about your travel-related searches on this website with personal information (such as email address) to serve you with ads across other websites. We also do not share your personal information with third parties so they can serve you with advertisements.
E. Third-Party Links
We prohibit the use of our website and/or services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial email (“spam”). You may not use any of our services to send spam. You also may not deliver spam or cause spam to be delivered to any of our customers.
In compliance with the applicable law, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through our website or service may not:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path
- use other means of deceptive addressing
- use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described below.
We do not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of email addresses or other information from or through the website or its services. We do not permit or authorize others to use our services to collect, compile, or obtain any information about our customers or subscribers, including but not limited to subscriber email addresses.We do not permit or authorize any attempt to use its services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any aspect of any of the services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any of our services.If we believe that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any service, we may, without notice, take such action as it, in our sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. We may immediately terminate any account on any service which we determine, in our sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any email that violates this policy.